EAT THAI, VISIT THAILAND
- Unused Tour Features: Any unused tour features either on air transportation or for land arrangements are strictly non-refundable, exchangeable or transferable.
- Tour Price Guarantee: All prices in our website are quoted in U.S. dollars and are based on rates and costs in effect at the time of posting on the website. Your tour price is guaranteed once we have received your full payment. Prior to full payment, it is important to note that there may be price changes due to fluctuations in any of the cost factors, such as exchange rate and government imposed surcharges that you will be responsible for.
- Guided Tour Participation: Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult, who will be responsible for their welfare and supervision. Ayara Groups Inc, Travel Authority of Thailand, and See My Thailand (hereafter referred to as the “Organizers”) strives to offer a safe, enjoyable and unforgettable travel experience for all our guests. We welcome guests with special needs. Please note the following:
- Guests must advise us prior to departure of any physical medical or other special needs that require accommodating. We will make reasonable efforts to accommodate your needs, but you must notify us at the time of booking for a determination of what assistance we can reasonably provide.
- Guests must ensure they are physically and medically able to travel; the majority of our tours incorporate active elements such as walking to and from buses and vessels, walking long distances, and sightseeing; you are responsible for familiarizing yourself with the level of activity that will be involved in your guided tour. Please consult your physician regarding your medical condition and ability to travel long distances.
- We may impose safety requirements. We reserve the absolute right to decline acceptance of anyone we feel is physically or medically unfit to travel. Further we reserve the right to remove you from the guided tour, at your own expense, if your medical or physical condition is such that it poses a threat to the health or safety of you or others, or is otherwise likely to negatively impact the comfort and enjoyment of other guests.
- The organizers, its agents, employees and suppliers do not provide personal devices (such as wheelchairs, hearing aids and walking sticks), or services of a personal nature (such as physically lifting or assisting you on to, or off any vehicles, assisting with eating or dressing). If you require additional assistance of a personal nature you must be accompanied by a companion who will be responsible for independently providing the required assistance.
- Conduct during the trip: You are responsible for following the directions of the trip Guide and the laws of the countries visited while on trip. We reserves the right to decline to accept, or retain any person as tour participant, should such person’s health, mental condition, physical infirmity or general deportment impede the operation of the trip or the rights, welfare or enjoyment of other trip participants.
Should you decide for any reason not to participate in certain parts of the trip or use certain goods included in the trip, no refunds will be made for those unused parts of the trip or goods. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any costs, damages, losses or liabilities arising out of (a) the actions or omissions of any minors traveling with you and (b) if you are signing on behalf of yourself and your traveling companions, your companions’ claims that you were not authorized to agree to this Participant Agreement on their behalf.
- Baggage: The organizers assume no liability for loss, delay and/or damage to baggage in transit to or from a trip or while on trip. All baggage and personal effects are, at all times and in all circumstances, at the risk of the guided tour participant. We recommend that guests obtain baggage insurance. Baggage allowance varies by airline and is subject to change at any time; for up-to-date baggage allowance restrictions please check with the airline for the latest baggage policies prior to departure. Please note that some airlines may impose additional charges for check-in baggage, hand baggage or excess baggage.
Baggage allowance on overseas internal flights may vary from baggage allowance on international flights. Please be advised that you are responsible for paying for any checked baggage, hand baggage and/or excess baggage charges. Please ask us if you would like a list of your confirmed carriers for overseas internal flights prior to departure in order to check baggage restrictions. Every passenger is limited to one suitcase and one carry-on bag while on Tour. Additional charges will apply for excess luggage.
- Passport: All customers’ passports must be valid for at least 6 months from the return date of your trip. Please consult us if you have a non-US passport.
- Entry Visa: We assume you hold a valid US passport.
– Thailand: For a stay of up to 30 days.
- The organizers is not responsible if you are denied entrance for any reason at any foreign country, even if you hold a valid passport and entry visa. Visa requirements may change at any time. Please check with the Embassy or Consulate of the country which you will be traveling to.
- Shopping: Our trip managers and representatives are happy to assist you with any shopping requirements while on tour. We does not take any responsibility for any items purchased at shops on the tour. You are strongly advised to observe U.S. customs restrictions when bringing home any goods from tour (for more information please visit www.cbp.gov).
- Errors and Omissions: Although the organizers makes a concerted attempt to verify the accuracy of statements made herein, we are not responsible for any typographical or printing errors, omissions or unintentional misrepresentations made in this brochure or on the website.